- Nadine Quade, freelance translator
- Bachelor of Arts in Japanese at the University of Leeds, UK
- 8 years professional experience
- Specialist English and Japanese to German translation
- Machine Translation Post-Editing (MTPE)
- Proofreading and editing of German texts
Having worked in marketing for several years, in Germany as well as in Japan, and due to my passion for video games I offer specialist translations in the areas of marketing and video game localisation.
Marketing & PR
Specialist translation in the area of Marketing, Advertisement, PR (e.g. news releases, brochures and product information, ads, websites, presentations, manuals, newsletters, articles)
Video game localization
Apart from in-game texts and user interfaces, I also localise user manuals, packaging, marketing materials, website texts, subtitles, etc.
Prices for translations depend on a number of factors, including language of the original text, difficulty, text type (general or specialised), and urgency, and may vary greatly. Therefore, an individual quote will be provided for each request.
For an individual quote, please do not hesitate to get in touch through my contact form or via email.